Chef Karuna loves cooking!
You can taste it in her food. The joy of cooking and serving meals is one of her greatest pleasures. She loves community, and welcomes any opportunity to feed lots of people at the same time. She has experience cooking for up to 200 people.
She is highly skilled at making vegan and vegetarian food tasty and healthy. As an Ayurvedic practitioner, she expertly combines foods to satisfy all six tastes. Your guests will be fully satisfied. She is adept at global cuisines such as Indian, Mediterranean, Mexican, All-American. Check out the Menu page for many wonderful options.
Here’s how it works:
If you have an event for 8-30 people, contact Chef Karuna to plan your meal.
- Food can be prepared in your home or delivered.
- Together with you, she can design a plant-based menu that will be customized to reflect your taste and dietary requirements.
- She uses fresh, organic and natural ingredients, and avoids highly refined or chemically treated unnaturally flavored foods.
- Special diets such as gluten-free, lactose intolerant, fat-free and low-sodium can be accommodated.
- She can even tweak your favorite family recipes to eliminate all animal products, yet still taste delicious.
- Ask her about the eggplant entree nicknamed “Meat Lovers Delight”!