Consults with Karuna has two levels:
What is Ayurvedic Assessment?
A two-part program consisting of the Initial Consultation and the Report of Findings. The Ayurvedic Assessment provides an opportunity to learn your specific prakruti, or your individual and natural constitution, and your vikruti, the nature of your imbalance. The Ayurvedic Assessment is perfect if you are new to Ayurveda and interested in learning how Ayurvedic practices can help support a more balanced and harmonious life.
Part One: Initial Consultation
- Before your initial consultation with Karuna you will be sent a questionnaire to fill out and return to her 24 hours before the time of your appointment.
- During your one-hour consultation with Karuna, she will explore the answers in your questionnaire to get a good understanding of who you are - your constitution, your diet, your lifestyle, and your habits. She will also answer any questions or concerns you may have. This is a fun and joyful experience as you work together to shine light on your beautiful you-niqueness and what is best for you.
- After the consultation, Karuna spends time going over the information she has gathered about you. Her goal is figuring out your body-type, which doshas are out of balance and the root causes of your symptoms.
- Based on her findings, Karuna will create a dosha-specific, personalized plan to bring you back into balance.
Part Two: Report of Findings (ROF)
- Karuna will schedule your ROF appointment at the time of the initial consultation.
- Before the ROF, Karuna will send you the results of your assessment and the program she recommends you follow.
- During the one-hour ROF, she will go over the results, explain her recommendations, teach you more about Ayurveda and answer any further questions you may have.
- Your program includes dietary changes, best food choices for your body-type, guidelines for healthy eating, and what foods to avoid, and what lifestyle practices to incorporate to achieve perfect health.
- Karuna may recommend herbal formulas to support your healing. She will discuss these with you during the ROF.
- Karuna may also give you recipes and resources to support your new food program.
- You will leave the ROF with a plan and direction to start your recovery.
Get Your Complimentary Consultation Now!
Click here to set up a complimentary 30-minute phone consultation to talk to Karuna about Ayurveda and your health
What is Ayurvedic Coaching?
Ayurvedic Coaching is a 90-day program that provides an opportunity to put your knowledge into practice. Over the course of 90 days, learn how to implement the recommendations made in the assessment to help find balance in all areas of your life, including exercise, sleep, productivity and purpose. Connect with Karuna and begin developing an intuitive ability to listen to your body and follow your inner voice. By practicing Ayurveda, you will learn to trust yourself and know what is best for your body, mind and spirit.
Ayurvedic Coaching includes:
- Weekly 30 minute sessions or biweekly 60 minute sessions with Karuna to help track your dietary and lifestyle changes.
- Monthly online cooking classes
- Monthly group coaching calls or in person meetings for special events
- Discounts to workshops and cooking classes
Why choose the Ayurvedic Coaching program:
- It is step-by step process to incorporate the recommendations laid out for you in your Report of Findings.
- Ayurveda does not recommend making drastic changes that are hard to maintain. Small incremental steps will cause big shifts in your health if you are consistent and sincere.
- If appropriate for your dosha and condition at this stage, Karuna may introduce an Ayurvedic detoxification into your program.
- Karuna will give continuous recommendations to help you find balance in all areas of your life, including exercise, sleep, productivity, and purpose.
- As you apply Ayurveda to your life, you will develop an intuitive ability to listen to your body as it communicates it’s needs.
- One's inner voice often becomes over-ridden by opinions and cultural norms. Through Ayurveda you will learn to trust yourself to know what is best for you.