Consults with Karuna has two levels:
What is The Ayurvedic Assessment?
A two-part program consisting of the Initial Consultation and the Report of Findings.
The Ayurvedic Assessment is only $197
This includes both the Initial Consultation and the Report of Findings. All consultations are done online through Zoom.us or Skype.
Part One: Initial Consultation
- Before your initial consultation with Karuna you will be sent a questionnaire to fill out and return to her 24 hours before the time of your appointment.
- During your one-hour consultation with Karuna, she will explore the answers in your questionnaire to get a good understanding of who you are - your constitution, your diet, your lifestyle, and your habits. She will also answer any questions or concerns you may have. This is a fun and joyful experience as you work together to shine light on your beautiful you-niqueness and what is best for you.
- After the consultation, Karuna spends time going over the information she has gathered about you. Her goal is figuring out your body-type, which doshas are out of balance and the root causes of your symptoms.
- Based on her findings, Karuna will create a dosha-specific, personalized plan to bring you back into balance.
Part Two: Report of Findings (ROF)
- Karuna will schedule your ROF appointment at the time of the initial consultation.
- Before the ROF, Karuna will send you the results of your assessment and the program she recommends you follow.
- During the one-hour ROF, she will go over the results, explain her recommendations, teach you more about Ayurveda and answer any further questions you may have.
- Your program includes dietary changes, best food choices for your body-type, guidelines for healthy eating, and what foods to avoid.
- Karuna may recommend herbal formulas to support your healing. She will discuss these with you during the ROF.
- Karuna may also give you recipes and resources to support your new food program.
- You will leave the ROF with a plan and direction to start your recovery.
Get Your Complimentary Consultation Now!
Click here to set up a complimentary 30-minute phone consultation to talk to Karuna about Ayurveda and your health
What is The Ayurvedic Practice?
A 90-day program of continuous guidance and support to carry out the plan created for you by Karuna through The Ayurvedic Assessment. Best laid plans can go awry if there’s not careful follow-up. Karuna is here to help…
What you get
- Four half-hour weekly or two one hour bi-weekly appointments with Karuna to keep you on track with your dietary and lifestyle changes.
- A step-by step process to incorporate the recommendations laid out for you in your Report of Findings.
- Ayurveda does not recommend making drastic changes that are hard to maintain. Small incremental steps will cause big shifts in your health if you are consistent and sincere.
- If appropriate for your dosha and condition at this stage, Karuna may introduce an Ayurvedic detoxification into your program.
- Karuna will introduce Ayurvedic recommendations to help you find balance in all areas of your life.
- These will include exercise, sleep, productivity, and purpose.
- As you apply Ayurveda to your life, you will develop an intuitive ability to listen to your body as it communicates it’s needs.
- One's inner voice often becomes over-ridden by opinions and cultural norms. Through Ayurveda you will learn to trust yourself to know what is best for you.
Own it – In this process we figure out the underlying causes of your disease. Disease is a result of diet and lifestyle. We are habitual beings. Let's find the foods, habits and behaviors that are exacerbating your disease, and what belief system has lead you to create the unwanted discomfort in your body. You are empowered!
Step it up – Once you know the patterns that created your disease, lets make step-by-step changes. This is a process of self-discovery. As we work together, you will get to know yourself and your unique individual qualities. This will help you to know which and lifestyle works best for you. You are in charge!
Make it happen – You can now apply what you know to every area of your life – work, family, finances, relationships, diet, exercise, purpose and intention. You create your reality!