Private Cooking Lessons
An individual lesson or cooking party with Chef Karuna is wonderful way to get an in-depth understanding of Ayurvedic and/or plant-based foods and cooking methods so that you can cook meals well suited to your body’s needs.
A cooking party is a delicious way to bring people together for a fun and educational afternoon or evening. Chef Karuna has been the guest chef at baby showers, kids parties, birthday parties, dinner parties and romantic dinners for couples.
- Chef Karuna will come to your home and teach you alone or with your guests how to create exciting new dishes in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
- Once you have set a date and time, she will discuss your preferences, any dietary concerns and the menu options with you.
- You will do the shopping from a list she’ll send to you after the menu consultation.
- If you prefer Chef Karuna shops, there is an added fee of $50.
- Each student receives a recipe booklet at the of class.
- The classes take approximately 2 hours.
- You will prepare a complete meal with Chef Karuna from start to finish.
- Throughout the classes Chef Karuna teaches and answers questions about Ayurveda, specific body types and foods best suited to different body types.
- Day-time, evening and weekend classes are all available.
Schedule a class, bring out your pots, knives and cutting boards, roll up your sleeves and learn how to prepare, cook and combine a complete whole-foods, plant-based meal!
Base fee: $350 for first four participants
Each additional participant: $40/person
(Prices do not include cost of ingredients)